The Berks Arts Council is pleased to present the 29th annual Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest April 5-14, 2019, throughout our local community. We are anticipating another year of fantastic crowds and great live music to showcase the great talents of local, regional and nationally recognized musicians and artists.
We are inviting you and your business to join in on the Berks Jazz Fest celebration by hosting an event at your facility and we will partner with you to market it to our thousands of attendees that will be staying in local hotels, enjoying our restaurants and shopping.
You can access the registration form here.
By becoming a local events partner, the Berks Arts Council will provide the following marketing support for your event:
- Your event will be listed on the festival website, www.berksjazzfest.com, beginning in February 2019. All listings include a link to your website/social media event page.
- Your venue will be included on an interactive map of local events on the Berks Jazz Fest website and do it Local App promotions.
- Special listings on the Berks Jazz Fest e-blast communications to over 50,000 Jazz Fans to help them plan their visits.
- Will be listed in a special Reading Eagle section “Berks Jazz Fest Local Events” ad features and in the Weekend Sections for no less than 6 issues leading up to the festival (event listing subject to advertising deadlines)
- Inclusion in the special “Berks Jazz Fest Local Events” page in the official Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest program.
- The Berks Jazz Fest will provide promotional materials which will be available one month prior to the event date.
- The opportunity to purchase Jazz Fest logo shirts for your staff at $15.00 per shirt for your staff only. These are not to be sold or gifted to the public.
- Your event will be listed with the Greater Reading Convention & Visitors Bureau Participating venues will be included in a special Berks Jazz Fest list of events on the PA Americana Region (Greater Reading Convention & Visitor’s Bureau) website.
We encourage you to sign up today to receive the most marketing benefit for your event. Local event partner registrations are as follows:
- $150 – For one (1) concert/event
- $200 – For two (2) concerts/events
- $225 – For three (3) concerts/events
- $250 – For four (4) or more concerts/events
Please note that the Berks Jazz Fest logo is a registered trademark and can only be used with the written permission of the Berks Arts Council.
To ensure your event is included in all promotional materials, please submit all event performance information no later than Monday, January 21, 2019. Information submitted after that date will be integrated into the marketing schedule as deadlines allow.
If you need suggestions on bands/performers/acts, please contact Gary Spencer at 610-898-1930 ext. 24 or email [email protected]. The Berks Arts Council and Berks Jazz Fest are not responsible for booking your performers.
Your partnership not only contributes to the success of this festival, but also supports a more vibrant arts community and helps the Berks Arts Council promote our mission: to cultivate, promote, and support the arts in our community through collaboration, education, and presentation.
In advance, we thank you for your consideration and support of the Berks Arts Council goal to inspire the arts throughout our local community.