Reading, PA – The Camel Project LLC, an advocate for youths and adults through its Stop Bullying – I Care program and a non-profit Pennsylvania corporation and 501(c)(3) registered organization, announces the election of Officers and Directors at its February 2019 meeting.
Officers voted on and approved:
- Pamela Gockley, President, Executive Director and Founder of The Camel Project
- Dean Hornberger, V.P. and Chief Technology Officer at The Camel Project
- Elizabeth EJ. Jackson of U3: Body, Mind, & Spirit and Secretary at The Camel Project
Directors voted on and approved:
- Robin J. Gray, Esq., Law Office of Robin J. Gray
- Christopher Perillo, Business Development Manager at RKL LLP
- Brian R. Schobel, CPA and Managing Director at Supporting Strategies
- Elaine Swavely, Office Administrator, Shop Steward (Ret.)
- Lucia DeAngelo, Customers Bank
- Ed Frack, The Factory Advertising
- Jennifer Riggs, Primerica
- Marianne Wright, Marketing Specialist
Our four-legged Good Will Ambassadors:
- Slinky and Laptop
The Camel Project’s mission is to assist communities, including schools, organizations, and individuals to change the culture of violent and unacceptable behaviors that result in trauma and abuse. Members of the public are encouraged to recommend to The Camel Project any schools or organizations that may need the Stop Bullying –I Care program.
Contributions and donations to The Camel Project are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. For more information, contact The Camel Project at 610-763-2283 or [email protected].