June 6th – Sept 5th, Thursdays | 10 AM – 2 PM
EBT ACCEPTED – RAIN OR SHINE
Penn Street in Reading between 4th & 5th Streets.
Celebrate Opening Day at the Market, Thursday, June 6 10 AM to 2 PM!
- FREE Market tote bags* thanks to Riverfront Federal Credit Union.
- Cupcakes for everyone!
- On the Main Stage: Music by Matt Gordon
- Check out The Reading Public Museum’s table to learn about the The Museum’s Summer Discovery Camp as you try your hand at making some super slippery slime!
- Learn more about the Reading Public Library & enjoy a FREE book from their book cart.
- Participate in The Food Trust’s nutrition lesson & demonstration to earn Berks Farm Bucks!
*limit 1 per customer, please : )
- Blue Mountain Academy Farm
- Bog Turtle Creek Farm
- Bountiful Berks Stand
- Cafe Esperanza
- Country Lane Poultry & Produce
- Kula Kamala Foundation & Yoga Ashram Food4All
- Farmhouse Shop
- Mi Casa Su Casa
- Pagoda Apparel
- Salsa Burrito
- Smokehouse Food Truck
- Taqueria Comālli
- The Food Trust
- The Loving Spoonful
- Video Burger
Stay tuned for drop-in vendors throughout the season!
We are officially connecting the fresh food network in the City of Reading with a Berks Farm bucks expansion! We are excited to increase your spending power on fresh fruits and vegetables at numerous locations throughout the City of Reading. How and where can you take advantage of the Berks Farm Bucks?
And PARKING! We are grateful to the Reading Parking Authority for offering FREE parking on Thursdays at the 4th and Cherry Garage and at the metered, on-street parking in the 400 Block of Penn Street.