A Free Public Mental Health Education Series Presentation
Tuesday June 25, 7:00pm
Self and Community Advocacy – Why Bother?
Lloyd G. Wertz, M.S.
Vice President, Policy and Program
Family Training and Advocacy Center
What is the safety net when the safety net fails?
- What Services are Essential to support the Seriously Mentally Ill Consumer?
- Treatment in the Corrections System
- Mental Health Community Programs
- Tools of Advocacy
- Creating Legislative Relationships
- Essential Learning – the Advocate Toolbox
McGlinn Conference Center, Alvernia University, 460 St. Bernadine St., Reading PA 19607
From Rt. 422 by-pass exit for Lancaster Ave., take immediate left onto Rt. 10 south, travel about 2 mi., look for large Alvernia University sign on right, follow about .5 mile, arrive at entry lane on left.