Berks Encore is seeking a self-motivated results-oriented, individual to provide oversight and management of our Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA). We have openings in Fleetwood, Reading, Strausstown and Wernersville.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Take & pass the IRS Certification exam
- Basic tax knowledge (Form 1040, Form 1040A and Form 1040EZ) and some experience preparing tax returns required (professional tax experience not required).
- Basic computer skills required (navigating Internet, using email, Excel and Word).
- Comfortable working with diverse, low-income, and/or Limited English Proficient populations in urban locations.
- Friendly, reliable, and flexible.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, customer service, and management skills.
Click here to view the complete job description.
Email resume to: LuAnn Oatman at [email protected]