It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays! Help make this holiday season brighter for others throughout our community. Check out United Way’s Holiday Volunteer Guide at www.uwberks.org/Holidays.
You can make a difference. The United Way of Berks County Volunteer Center helps you help others!
The 2019 Holiday Giving & Volunteering Guide is designed to provide you with information on the needs of agencies serving Berks County. You can make a difference in the life of a child, family, older adult, organization or individual during the holiday season. This guide provides details on donations, volunteer opportunities and “fulfilling wishes”. Please contact the agency you wish to assist and inform them of your interest in helping.
* Please be sure to mention you read about their needs in the United Way of Berks County Holiday Giving & Volunteering Guide *
Tips on Holiday Giving and Volunteering
• You can donate as an individual or bring together friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, or church group members.
• Please contact the agency directly before you begin a collection drive or volunteer project on their behalf – the agency’s needs may have changed.
• Please keep in mind that agencies are often overwhelmed during the Holiday season; please be patient.
• Remember the Holiday season comes once a year, but volunteer opportunities are available all year long! The best Holiday gift you can give our community is your commitment to service. Please visit www.uwberks.org to find opportunities that match your interests and availability