Berks Arts Council is pleased to present the 30th Annual Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest from March 27-April 5, 2020. Through the great support of our hard working volunteers, we know the event will be a great success. Sign up today to become a volunteer!
Volunteer Registration is open until February 1, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. All volunteer assignments will be confirmed via email and schedules provided at the Volunteer Orientation Meetings. Registration does not confirm assignment.
Please mark your calendars to attend one of the Volunteer Orientation Meetings scheduled for Sunday, March 8 or Sunday, March 15th at 2:00 PM. Both meetings will be held in Room 411 at the GoggleWorks located at 201 Washington Street, Reading PA. Attendance is required to volunteer for all volunteers. If you are unable to attend one of these trainings, a private session can be scheduled.
A few notes regarding Jazz Fest:
- Concerts are held in multiple locations- Doubletree by Hilton, Reading, Inn at Reading, Miller Center for the Arts, Scottish Rite Cathedral, WCR Center for the Arts, Exeter High School and Santander Performing Arts Center. We will not be providing volunteers to any shows held at the Crowne Plaza as their staff is covering these events.
- There are multiple events downtown during the Fest so traffic can be heavy. Please plan your arrival times accordingly.
- All volunteers must register on-line.
- Volunteers will be required to purchase and wear a designated Volunteer T-Shirt for each shift. Cost is $15.00 per shirt.
- Questions or changes to your schedules should be sent to our Volunteer Coordinators at [email protected]
- When selecting your shows, please remember:
- The times listed on the form are the show times. Volunteer call time is typically 90 minutes prior to show start time.
- Registration for a specific show does not mean confirmation/guarantee of scheduling.
- When signing up for a show you are agreeing to work the entire show (beginning, intermission and closing).
- Volunteers may be asked to help clean up the room between shows.
- We will not be scheduling volunteers for back to back concerts (for example: 7/7:30 show and a 9:00 show or a 9:00/9:30 show and a Midnight Show). It is important that you have the opportunity to take a break between shows and travel safely. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for your support and commitment to the Berks Arts Council. We appreciate all of your hard work and time committed to the success of our events. We look forward to working with you!