Introduction to The Camel Project
When: Saturday, April 4th, 10 am to Noon at
Where: The Berks County Community Foundation, 237 Court Street, Reading Pa 19601,
What: to gain insights and understanding of the “Stop Bullying – I Care” program offered by The Camel Project. Our bullying elimination programs are effective in schools, community youth organizations, workplaces, and senior citizens living communities.
• 75% of students have either been the target or have seen bullying by 9th grade.
• Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death of youths between 10 and 24 years of age.
Below is an excerpt from a recent letter from a parent of a student in a Berks County School:
• Introduction to The Camel Project
• Overview of the Stop Bullying – I Care training
• Learn how you can become certified in Stop Bullying – I Care to support our community.
• Opportunities to support and deliver the Stop Bullying – I Care to other parents, administrators, and staff, teachers, and students.RSVP is required Seat is limited
Be the Interruptor!