Chelsea Forrest stamped her name on the Albright Track & Field record book in her first year at Albright, setting the tone of her collegiate career. Forrest has been a mainstay during hurdle and jump events for Albright track & field since her debut in 2016-17. She originally reset the Albright Indoor Track & Field program record in the 60 meter hurdles during the 2017 Frank Colden Invitational before topping it one year later in the same event with a time of 10.35. Forrest won six races during her time at Albright, and qualified for MAC Championships in every semester they were held.
Hometown: Hamburg, Pa.
Major: Fashion Merchandising
- Competed in hurdles and jumps
- Set indoor track & field program record in 60 meter hurdles
- Finished 10th in the 100 meter hurdles at the 2019 MAC Outdoor Track & Field Championships
- Finished first in the 100 meter hurdles at the 2017 Blue Jay Tune-Up
- Finished first in the 100 meter hurdles at the 2017 Crusader Invitational
- Finished ninth in high jump at 2017 MAC Indoor Track & Field Championships
- Earned first place in 60 meter hurdles and high jump at 2017 Albright Indoor Invitational
What is your favorite sports memory at Albright?
“My favorite sports memory at Albright was breaking the hurdling school record my freshman year, that was an awesome experience and a day I won’t forget.”
What are your post-graduate plans?
“My post-graduate plans are to become a wedding planner.”
What is one thing that you would like to say to current Albright track & field underclassmen/future Albright track & field student-athletes?
“I would like to say have fun and enjoy your time with your team. Those four years go by extremely fast, so have fun and make memories.”
Why did you chose Albright/Favorite part about Albright?
“I chose Albright because it was one of the few schools in PA that had a Fashion Department as well as a Sports Program, and it is also close to my hometown.”