Reading, PA – The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (GRCA) is excited to announce that the 2020 Chamber Annual Picnic has been redesigned to provide picnic baskets and networking to businesses and community members. The Chamber Annual Picnic normally gathers more than 500 guests at the FirstEnergy Stadium, but due to guest attendance restrictions and social distancing guidelines, a new GRCA member and non-member event was designed.
The 2020 Chamber Create Your Own Picnic was created to engage local GRCA member and non-member businesses in a collective appreciation to their staﬀ for the past year’s efforts, plus a chance to unwind with summer fun and team building. Each basket serves 10 people and includes items from nine GRCA member businesses. Each basket includes:
- 16 Berks Hotdogs (8 Grill + 8 All Beef)
- 16 Redner’s Hot Dog Buns
- 10 Individual Unique Pretzel Snack Bags
- 10 Assorted Sweet Street Desserts
- 10 Weaver’s Orchard Apples
- 10 Redner’s Alkaline Water Bottles
- 5 Clover Farms Icy Teas + 5 Clover Farms Lemonades
- Individually Wrapped Cutlery + Napkins from Singer Equipment
- Individually Packaged Condiments from Redner’s Markets
- Plastic Hot Dog Containers from EasyPak
- Disinfectant Products from MISCO Products
- Picnic Photo Props + GRCA swag
- One Large Box for ease of transport from EasyPak
- Invitation to our GRCA Picnic Networking Event + 2 complimentary tickets
GRCA is encouraging all those who create their own picnic use the supplied photo props for selﬁes and team photos and share to social media with the hashtag #GRCAPicnic2020.
For GRCA members, each basket is $125. For not-yet-members, each basket is $175. Orders can be made online at greaterreading.org until July 22. Picnic baskets will then be delivered to each business on August 4-5.
Following the delivery date of the picnic baskets, GRCA is hosting a virtual networking event to connect member and non-member businesses. Two tickets are included in each picnic basket, but tickets can be purchased separately at greaterreading.org. The networking event is taking place Aug. 11 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on a web platform.