Berks Encore Presents Two Virtual Presentations
A Personalized Approach to Caregiving
Tuesday, Jan. 5 – 12 Noon
Topics to be discussed will include:
• How can Berks Encore Care+ assist me with the care I need to age comfortably?
• How can Berks Encore Care+ help me manage the stress of caregiving for my loved one?
• How can this program help my clients remain safely in their home?
• How is this program different than Home Care and services offered by Office of Aging?
• Who would benefit from this program?
• What is the process to make a referral?
Finding Balance with Caregiving, Work & Life
Thursday, Jan. 14 – 5:30 PM
We will be having a panel discussion with question and answers. Experts will include:
Melissa Ortiz, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Tower Health Geriatric Center
Mark Hawkins, Owner and Operator of Hawkins Home Care LLC
Christine Meyers, BASW, Aging Life Care Manager, Berks Encore Care+
Topics will include: Community Resources, Caregiver Support, Importance of self-care, Setting Boundaries
Sign up today by calling 484-577-4243 or by emailing [email protected]
Berks Encore Care+ is a holistic, client-centered approach to caring for older adults. At Berks Encore Care+, our Aging Life Care Professionals™ work with you to provide answers at a time of uncertainty. Their guidance and expertise help families take action and make decisions that ensure quality care and an optimal life for those they love. As a result, this reduces worry, stress and time off of work for family caregivers.