Skip to Content / Articles / Community /
Running for Local Elective Office – How and Why
By Reading Branch NAACP & League of Women Voters of Berks County Feb 18, 2021
Considering running for local elective office?
A Panel Discussion Followed by Q&A Session
Wednesday, February 24th – 6 pm to 7pm
- Zelda Yoder – Campaign Manager
- Tonya Butler – Magisterial District Judge
- Annarose Ingarra-Milch – Reading Mayoral Candidate
- Ron Rutkowski – Director, Election Services, Berks County
- Karen Barsoum – Asst Director, Election Services, Berks County
- Bernice Hines-Corbit – Moderator
SPONSORS: LWV Berks and Reading Branch NAACP
To sign up to attend, please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] with the SUBJECT LINE: Running for Local Elective Office
We need your support!
Your contribution makes community media possible.
A donation of any size to your nonprofit media organization supports the future of media access in our community - the things you love, and the places you care about, by the people you know.