As part of the ongoing public comment period for the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) Planning and Environmental Linkages (PEL) study exploring sustainable transportation funding options, a telephone town hall meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, at 6:00 PM EST.
The telephone town hall will provide an opportunity to comment on the statewide PEL study in addition to an active virtual public meeting, accessible online through June 1, 2021, at www.penndot.gov/funding.
The public may pre-register for the telephone town hall, but it is not required. There are three ways to join the telephone town hall:
- You can pre-register at https://dashboard.teletownhall.us/registration/XZ3RGB2WJC7V to receive a phone call to join at the start of the meeting.
- Visit www.penndot.gov/funding and click on the registration button to receive a phone call to join at the start of the meeting.
- Dial in directly to the meeting at 855-756-7520, Entry Code Ext: 73539#.
Those who cannot join the telephone opportunity are encouraged to review and participate in the on-demand virtual public meeting that began on April 29. Public comments can be submitted directly from the meeting website or via other comment submission methods, including:
- Website: www.penndot.gov/funding, click on “virtual public meeting” and scroll to the bottom of the page to access the comment section;
- Email: [email protected]; and
- Hotline: 717-325-6129.
PennDOT encourages everyone to learn more about the transportation funding options presented in the draft PEL Study and provide comments via the telephone town hall event or virtual public meeting.
For more information about the PennDOT Pathways program, you can visit: www.penndot.gov/funding.