Notice is hereby given that the City of Reading Zoning Hearing Board will conduct public hearings on Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. in the following matters.
DECISIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BE RENDERED IN THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- Appeal #2021-11 – 35 North 6th St. (UPI 07530783805608)
- Appeal #2021-13 – 1138 Lancaster Ave. (UPI 18530618320052)
HEARINGS WILL BE HELD IN THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- Appeal #2021-09 – 532, 532R & 534 Minor St. (UPI 02530643876017; 02530643875067; 02530643875092): Daniel S. Caisaguano & Socorro Navarro-Aguas (record owners) appeal an enforcement notice issued Jan. 23, 2021 for violation of Appeal #2018-22 relative to off-street parking for a taxicab office and dispatch headquarters at 534 Minor St. Variances are also requested from parking design and construction, landscaping, and maximum impervious coverage requirements in order to expand the existing parking area at 534 Minor St. to include two adjacent parcels, 532 & 532R Minor St. The subject properties are located in the R-3 Residential District and the Prince Historic District.
- Appeal #2021-15 – 730 McKnight St. (UPI 15530757542346): Freedom and Restoration for Everyone Enslaved, a Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation, seeks variances to establish a group home less than 800 feet from an existing daycare center located at 215–221 W. Douglass St.; and from off-street parking and dimensional requirements. The subject property is located in the R-3 Residential Zoning District and is owned by Andrea & Clark McHenry.
The properties referenced above are located in the City of Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania. Complete applications and plans may be viewed at https://www.readingpa.gov/content/zoning-hearing-board or by contacting the Zoning Office.
Until public meetings are authorized at City Hall, members of the public may participate virtually via Zoom or by phone:
- To join from a computer, smartphone, or tablet: open the Zoom app or navigate to https://zoom.us/join, then enter the meeting ID (984-6073-3287) and passcode (815125).
- To join via phone: call (301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656, then enter the meeting ID (984-6073-3287) and passcode (815125).
Members of the public who wish to participate must register in advance by providing their name, address, and phone number or email address to the Zoning Administrator by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, June 13, 2021, via email to [email protected] or via phone to (610) 655-6505.