Penn State Health will offer COVID-19 vaccination appointments to individuals ages 12 and older at nine Medical Group practices throughout central Pennsylvania beginning Monday, July 26. Patients can register for and schedule their first-dose vaccination appointments beginning Thursday, July 15.
The health system’s two remaining dedicated vaccination sites, 30 E. Granada Ave. in Hershey and 2400 Bernville Road in Reading, will close on Saturday, July 31. Those needing to schedule their second dose after this date should contact the call center at 844-744-8883 to make an appointment at one of the Medical Group locations.
Patients will continue to schedule their vaccinations through vaccine-scheduler.pennstatehealth.org or by contacting the call center. Each Medical Group practice will be registering the patient, administering the vaccinations and recording them in its electronic health records system.
The COVID-19 vaccinations will be offered by appointment only at each participating Medical Group practice.
In February, Penn State Health launched five dedicated vaccination sites throughout the region in a streamlined effort to meet the demands of the community. Through that effort as well as pop-up vaccination clinics targeting underserved communities, the health system has administered more than 137,000 COVID-19 vaccinations to date.
Penn State Health anticipates administering 10 to 12 COVID-19 vaccinations at each of the following Medical Group practices per week:
Penn State Health Medical Group — Downtown Family Practice
- 145 N. 6th Street, 2nd Floor, Reading; Wednesdays, 1-4 p.m.
Penn State Health Medical Group — Strausstown
- 44 East Ave., Strausstown; Thursdays, 1-4 p.m.
Penn State Health Medical Group — Colonnade
- 32 Colonnade Way, State College; Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m.
Penn State Health Medical Group — Camp Hill
- 3025 Market St., Entrance B, Camp Hill; Tuesdays, 8 a.m.-noon
Penn State Health Carlisle Outpatient Center
- Building B; 340 York Road, Carlisle; Thursdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Penn State Cancer Institute
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center; 500 University Drive, T1400/T2400, Hershey; Saturdays, 9 a.m.-noon
Penn State Health Medical Group — Fishburn
- 845 Fishburn Road, Hershey; Wednesdays, 1-4:30 p.m.
Penn State Health Lime Spring Outpatient Center
- Hematology-Oncology; 2221 Noll Drive, 1st Floor, Lancaster; Thursdays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Penn State Health Medical Group — Dillsburg
- 126 W. Church Street, Suite 200, Dillsburg; Wednesdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.