Goal setting is a roadmap to success with a higher level of financial security, freedom, and literacy. Without a financial destination or a plan, we often find ourselves on convoluted paths toward meeting our needs, our desires, and our dreams. Your Money Matters: Setting Money Goals will help keep you focused when making decisions about how you allocate your money. Clear goals allow us to celebrate accomplishments and the small steps taken toward goal achievement.
When: Mon., Mar. 28, 2022 (11:30 AM – 12:30 PM ET)
Format: Live Online via Zoom
Who is this for?
- Anyone interested in developing a healthier relationship with money, building a realistic spending plan, and working toward financial goals
- The general public and human services providers
What will you learn?
- Increase your understanding of the importance of goal setting
- Become familiar with SMART goals
- Increase the ability to identify steps to goal setting
- Demonstrate setting SMART financial goals
- Learn tips and ways to commit to and achieve goals
Used with permission and based on the Money Counts: A Financial Literacy Series program at the Sokolov-Miller Family Financial Center at Penn State University.
This event is being offered at no charge to participants. Registration is required to receive the link to access the webinar. Registrants will also receive access to the webinar recording.
Registration Deadline: March 23, 2022 11:59 PM