Join the 28th annual Shirley R. Wagner Garden Symposium hosted by the Lancaster County Master Gardener program. The event will feature nationally-known speakers Kirk Brown and Jessica Walliser, and discuss garden design, pest control, container gardening, and more!
When: Sat., Apr. 9, 2022 (8:30 AM – 12:30 PM ET)
Format: Live Online via Zoom
Who is this for?
- Experienced and new gardeners
- Home gardeners who are working in smaller-scale spaces
- Gardeners who want to or are growing fruits, flowers, and vegetables
- Those interested in designing container and small gardens for outside or inside
What will you learn?
- How to simplify your outdoor lifestyle by exploring the many ways that gardeners grow their gardens
- How to maximize garden design impact while minimizing your budget
- Design solutions for hard-to-treat areas
- Tips for reducing maintenance and watering chores
- An easy six-step pest control program using both Integrated Pest Management and natural-care gardening techniques
- How to create a container garden to grow beautiful flowers, vegetables, and fruits
- The types of containers to choose, ways to repurpose household items, and container care tips
Door Prizes will be awarded at random to registered participants, and mailed to winners after the program.
Registration is required to receive the link to access the webinar. Registrants will also receive access to the webinar recording.
Registration Deadline: April 7, 2022 11:59 PM