Throughout an early care and education (ECE) professional’s day, there is a constant stream of activity. Attention is given to guiding children as they learn, management of the environment, and management of daily stress. Mindfulness Throughout the Day will cover the development of mindful practice strategies that offer a pathway for early care and education professionals to maintain a healthy sense of personal well-being and balance, while also nurturing children’s development, relationships, cooperation, creative thinking, and problem-solving.
When: Thu., May 5, 2022 (6:30 PM – 8:30 PM ET)
Format: Live Online via Zoom
Who is this for?
- Early childhood educators
- Family childcare providers
- Parents educators
- All interested adults
What will you learn?
- Learn the definition of mindfulness and mindful practice
- Plan ways to incorporate the mindful practice into daily activities
- Recognize how teacher mindful practice relates to more effective teaching in the learning setting
- Understand how the use of mindful practice supports stress management