Does your pet need basic vaccinations or wellness care? In a hurry or want to save some money? Try Humane Pennsylvania’s Healthy Pets Walk-In Clinic! It’s like a human walk-in clinic, but for animals! Limited wellness services are available without an appointment for only 60% of standard veterinary fees. Now open with limited hours (Wednesdays, 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.) for vaccines, flea and tick products, and wellness exams. Walk in, wait for a vet in our comfy lobby, get your pet’s shots, and go! Available services and pricing are below.
When?: Every Wednesday, 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Where?: The Healthy Pets Walk-In Clinic is located at the Freedom Center for Animal Life-Saving, 1801 N. 11th St., Reading, PA 19604.
Current service offering and prices:
- Exam: $32 (All clinic services require an exam by a veterinarian)
- Canine rabies, distemper/parvo combo, kennel cough, leptospirosis, or influenza vaccines: $14-$15 each.
- Feline rabies or distemper combo vaccine: $14
- Canine & feline dewormer for roundworms and hookworms or tapeworms, and flea and tick control: $9 each
- Microchip identification & registration: FREE with exam
Other prescription medications, diagnostics, and services may be available as recommended for additional charges. Prices are subject to change without notice. More services and hours coming soon!
The Humane PA Healthy Pets Walk-In Clinic is made possible through the generosity of the Giorgi Family Foundation, Jay Rosenson (In Memory of Elaine Rosenson), and donors like you!