Koinonia Speakers Toastmasters Club installed its new officers for July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023.
The Koinonia Speakers Toastmasters Club officers are:
- President and Treasurer, Scott Cass, DTM, Vice President – Education, Art Royce, DTM, Vice President – Membership, Theresa Hayden, IP4, Vice
- President – Public Relations, Shirley Solano, ACB, Secretary, David Lurio, CC, CL and Sergeant at Arms and Webmaster, Joe Arahill, PM3
The installing officer and President Scott Cass stated the club’s goals for the new program year:
“Their [ Koinonia Speakers Toastmasters Officers] collective challenge is to make this club strong, dedicated to helping people from all walks of life to speak and lead in a compassionate, effective manner; listen and provide feedback with sensitivity, and think creatively.”
“To fulfill this challenge, together we must see that Koinonia Speakers Toastmasters:
- Enables its members to achieve their educational goals,
- Grows in member strength, member development, member satisfaction, and
- Maintain the goodwill of its members and the community it serves.”
This Koinonia Speakers Toastmasters Club provides low-cost professional development in a fun and friendly environment with a group of like-minded individuals who share the desire to improve public speaking and leadership skills through mutual assistance. Koinonia Speakers Toastmasters Club has achieved the “Distinguished Club” status six times including three times as “President’s Distinguished”! We meet two times each month at 7:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Mondays at New Hanover United Methodist Church – North Campus near Gilbertsville, PA. Our club is open to anyone in the community who wishes to participate, regardless of business or religious affiliation. Our speaking experiences range from beginners and novices to Distinguished Toastmasters, and this diversity helps everyone to contribute and improve.