Penn State Extension will host a virtual workshop, “Food For Profit: Learn the Basics of Google Ads,” on Wednesday, Nov. 1, from 12 noon to 1:30 p.m.
Want to boost your business’s online presence? Learn how Google Ads can help you get discovered faster. Join this workshop to dive into the world of advertising. Participants will learn how to create effective ads, set budgets, and review performance. This workshop is presented in partnership with Grow with Google. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with our Google experts and get their individual business questions answered.
Who is this for?
- Small business owners with an online presence.
- Individuals starting a food business.
- Farmers with a paid advertising budget.
- Food industry professionals.
What will you learn?
- An introduction to Google Ads.
- How to create an account and set up an ad campaign.
- How to write great ads, refine keywords, and include ad extensions.
- How to measure success.
This event is being offered at no charge to participants.
Registration is required to receive the link to access the webinar. Registrants will also receive access to the webinar recording.