Penn State Extension will host an in-person workshop entitled “Let’s Cook Charcuterie Boards” on Dec. 7 in Leesport.
Do you like to entertain? Do you want to switch up your ordinary meal routine? Let’s Cook Charcuterie Boards is for you if you answered yes to any of these questions! Charcuterie boards can make a fun family meal or can serve as a creative appetizer. Learn the basic steps to create an exciting board in this class!
In this hands-on class, we invite you to practice creating condiments from scratch and putting a delicious charcuterie board together with Penn State Extension educators. What are you waiting for? Let’s Cook with Extension!
Who is this for?
- Anyone interested in learning about charcuterie boards.
- Anyone interested in learning about fun and nutritious entertaining ideas.
What will you learn?
- The basic components of a charcuterie board.
- Tips and recipe ideas to create a healthy charcuterie board for entertaining.
- How to make a charcuterie board a healthful addition to any spread.
Space is limited; preregistration is required. Click here to learn more.