- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Basics for Remote Work
June 16, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
As a small business owner, solopreneur, or aspiring entrepreneur – you will be doing many aspects of your business online. The pandemic has only further proven the need to be online and to do so in a way that keeps your information secure. This webinar will go over the top 5 tips for cyber safety when working remotely.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand the importance of cyber safety
– Recognize the need for password protected WiFi
– Utilize Multi-Factor Authentication (and learn what that means)
– Learn phishing basics and how to avoid falling for them
– Small businesses new to remote work or looking for refreshers
– Businesses/individuals looking to learn more about cyber safety