- This event has passed.
WordPress for Beginners 1: Getting Started
June 7 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Learn to build your first website using WordPress’s easy-to-use interface. From setting up your first account, to building out robust site pages and blog posts, you’ll leave the course with a beautifully designed starter website to build your product or service’s web presence.
This is a three part series and it is highly encouraged that you attend all sessions. You can also select the sessions that best fit your needs. You MUST sign up for each session separately. This workshop is LIMITED to 25 people so register now!
Attendees will be able to:
– Create a WordPress account and website URL
– Navigate the WordPress dashboard
– Understand the Admin panel, account settings, and basic site navigation
– Small businesses new to WordPress
– WordPress beginners
– Small businesses building a website for the first time
– Businesses interested in WordPress refreshers