Lead is commonly found in drinking water as a result of corrosive water combined with older plumbing and is a problem many may be unaware of. Join us for Water Webinar Series: Lead in Drinking Water to learn about testing your water and how to reduce lead levels in your water.
When: Wed., Jul. 6, 2022 (1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET)
Format: Live Online via Zoom
Who is this for?
- Anyone who gets their drinking water from a private well, spring, or cistern
- Those interested in learning more about Pennsylvania’s water supply
What will you learn?
- Possible sources of lead in drinking water
- How to have your water tested for lead
- How to treat lead in your drinking water
About the Series
The Water Webinar Series is hosted by the Penn State Extension Water Resources team. Learn about a variety of private water topics such as common health and aesthetic impacts on drinking water supplies, preventing bacteria contamination, well construction, and septic systems. Each event will include an interactive Q&A session with the presenters!
This event is being offered at no charge to participants. Registration is required to receive the link to access the webinar. Registrants will also receive access to the webinar recording.
Registration Deadline: July 6, 2022 1:00 PM