Penn State Extension will host a virtual live webinar entitled “10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s” on Monday, Dec. 11.
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking, and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® partnered with Penn State Extension to provide 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
Who is this for?
- Anyone interested in learning about the warning signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Those who have noticed memory or thinking changes in themselves or others.
What will you learn?
- Typical age-related memory, thinking, or behavioral changes.
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
- The importance of early detection and benefits of a diagnosis.
- Possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
- Other helpful Alzheimer’s Association® resources.
This event is being offered at no charge to participants.
Registration is required to receive the link to access the webinar. Registrants will also receive access to the webinar recording.