Wyomissing, PA – Fox Theatres announced today that Fox Berkshire is resuming operations on Friday, August 21. The theater has been closed since mid-March due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
“We’re ready to re-open. We’ve been cleaning and sanitizing, and are committed to creating a safe environment for our employees and customers while delighting movie lovers with incredible films on the bigscreen,” said Don Fox, CEO of Fox Theatres.
Customers can look forward to a movie lineup that includes:
- Opening August 21 – new release Unhinged, re-release Inception 10th Anniversary, and customer favorites Goonies, Grease, and Sonic the Hedgehog
- Opening August 28 – new release The New Mutants and classic blockbusters Jaws, Jurassic Park, and Back To The Future
- Opening September 3 – Christopher Nolan’s much anticipated Tenet Here is what customers can expect when they return to the movies:
- Enhanced Cleaning – The lobby and restrooms will be cleaned throughout the day and seats will be thoroughly cleaned between showtimes. All areas of the theater will be deep cleaned and disinfected at the end of each day.
- Customer and Employee Safety – Masks and social distancing will be required in all areas of the theater. Employees will undergo health checks before each shift.
- Online Sales – Advance, online sales are encouraged for tickets and concessions, though both can be purchased with cash or credit card at the theater.
- Reduced Auditorium Capacity – Customers are required to leave at least two empty seats between groups to maintain social distance and limit capacity based on state and local guidelines. Reserved seating is not currently available.
Fox Berkshire will follow state and federal guidelines and will adjust the company policies and procedures as needed to keep customers and employees safe and healthy.
About Fox Theatres
Pennsylvania-based Fox Theatres operates theaters in Ocean City, Maryland, and Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. For more information, and to purchase tickets, visit www.foxshowtimes.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram