Join the League of Women Voters of Berks County on BCTV Tuesday December 14th at 8pm as they discuss “The Lawsuit on School Funding and its impact on Berks County and Pennsylvania residents”
The guests are:
- Mimi McKenzie Legal Director of the Public Interest Law Center
- Deborah Gordon Klehr Executive Director of the Education Law Center
- Jennifer Coleman Teach Plus Fellow and 4th grade teacher at Riverside Elementary School in Reading.
- Susan Spicka Executive Director, Education Voters of Pennsylvania
Questions to be answered include:
- What is the nature of the lawsuit on School Funding?
- How does this lawsuit view school funding based on property taxes?
- What result(s) might be the outcome if this lawsuit is successful?